Order Faqs Info
General Order FAQ
Welcome to International Marble's General Order Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section. Here, you can find valuable information about the ordering process and delivery. If you have additional questions or require further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to our dedicated customer service team at IntMarble. Contact us by phone at 0044 2841762221 or via email at email@example.com.
Response Times: Please keep in mind that response times may vary based on the volume of inquiries and the nature of your request. To ensure a prompt and accurate response, please provide as much detail as possible when reaching out to our customer service.
Q. What Payment Methods Does IntMarble Accept?
- A. At IntMarble, we accept a variety of payment methods, including MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Paypal, and wire transfers. If you're interested in placing an order and would like more information about our payment options, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Q. Does IntMarble Offer Global Delivery for Natural Stone Tiles?
- A. Yes, IntMarble provides worldwide delivery for container orders of 300 square meters or more. If you're considering placing a container order and require international shipping, please get in touch with us to discuss shipping options and associated costs.
Q. Can IntMarble Assist with Tile Area Calculations Based on My Measurements?
- A. Absolutely! If you provide measurements, our team at IntMarble can help you calculate the tile area for your project. Simply reach out to us via phone or email, share your measurements, and we'll provide you with an estimate.
Q. Is It Possible to Mix-and-Match Stone Tiles When Ordering Containers from IntMarble?
- A. For certain product lines, IntMarble may accommodate mix-and-match requests for stone tiles when placing container orders. To obtain detailed information or discuss your specific requirements, please reach out to our team directly.
Q. Does IntMarble Have a Showroom for Marble and Limestone Tiles?
- A. Yes, we do! Our showroom is conveniently located in Kilkeel Co Down, BT34 4AQ. For directions and opening hours, please visit our Contact Us page. Explore our stunning collection of Marble and Limestone Tiles in person.
Q. Does IntMarble Provide Tile Installation Services?
- A. While we don't offer tile installation services at IntMarble, we can recommend local professionals or contractors in your area who specialize in tile installation. It's advisable to consult with experts to ensure proper installation.
Q. What If You Need to Modify or Add to Your IntMarble Order?
- If your IntMarble order hasn't been dispatched yet and you need to make changes, please contact us promptly. Keep in mind that late additions to your order may incur carriage costs. For specific details, reach out to our customer service.
Q. Are IntMarble Tiles Typically Stocked? What's the Estimated Delivery Time?
- A. About 90% of the stone tiles featured on our website are readily available in stock at IntMarble and can be dispatched for delivery within 1-2 working days. Special order items or imported products may take approximately 2-3 weeks for delivery. To determine the estimated delivery time for your specific order, please contact us.
Q. What Should You Do If Your IntMarble Tiles Arrive Damaged or If the Order Is Incorrect?
- A. In the event that your Marble and Limestone Tiles from IntMarble arrive damaged or if there are discrepancies in your order, please reach out to us within 2 working days of delivery. Provide written notification detailing any damages or irregularities. Our team will guide you on the appropriate steps to address these issues.
Q. What's the Typical Timeline for Worldwide Container Shipments from IntMarble?
- A. Worldwide container shipments from IntMarble typically require 4 to 6 weeks from the time payment is received. Keep in mind that various factors, such as customs clearance and weather conditions, can impact delivery times. It's wise to plan ahead and consider working with a reputable shipping carrier and insuring your shipment for added protection.
Q. How Much Breakage or Damage Should You Anticipate When Ordering from IntMarble?
- A. When placing orders with IntMarble, it's important to account for the possibility of breakage or damage during shipping and handling. Generally, it's reasonable to expect anywhere from 2% to 10% breakage or damage, depending on the product. However, if breakage or damage exceeds 10%, please take photographs and submit a claim to the supplier within 10 days of receiving the order for a timely resolution.
Before beginning the installation process, it is important to ensure that the surface is clean, dry, and free from any debris. The subfloor should be level and free of any cracks or imperfections that could affect the final result.
The first step in the installation process is to apply a bonding agent to the subfloor. This will help to create a strong bond between the subfloor and the terrazzo mix.
Next, the terrazzo mix is poured onto the subfloor and spread out evenly using a trowel. This mix is typically made up of marble or granite chips, mixed with a cement or epoxy binder. Once the mix is spread out, it is allowed to cure for several days.
After the mix has cured, the surface is ground down using a series of diamond abrasives. This process helps to create a smooth and level surface and also exposes the decorative chips in the mix.
Once the surface has been ground down to the desired level, it is polished using a series of finer diamond abrasives. This process helps to bring out the shine in the terrazzo and creates a smooth and glossy surface.
Finally, any cracks or imperfections in the surface are filled in using a matching epoxy or cement filler.
Overall, the installation of terrazzo flooring is a complex and time-consuming process that requires the skills and experience of a professional flooring contractor. It is important to choose a reputable contractor who has experience with terrazzo flooring to ensure the best results.
Rossa Levanto Marble
Westin Hotels Dublin
Carrara T Marble Tile
Rossa Levanto Marble