No Returns or Exchanges. All Sales are Final.
Non-Distributor Return Policy
Online Retail Customers Only
Merchandise purchased online at www.intmarble.com or through a representative in our Call Center may be returned within 2-3 days of the purchase date.
Requirements for a Valid Return
For a return to be validated and processed, the following requirements must be met:
- Merchandise must be undamaged, in its original and unopened packaging, in full carton(s), unexpired, in resalable condition, and be deemed a returnable item.
- Merchandise must be shipped to and received at the designated International Marble’ facility within 30 days’ issuance of customer’s Return Merchandise
- If the return is invalid, the customer will not be refunded and will have 30 days to pick-up their merchandise or arrange return shipping at their sole expense, from the International Marble facility before it is deemed abandoned.
The following merchandise cannot be returned:
- International Marble' products purchased from another retailer, reseller, or distributor
- Natural stone products
- Trim pieces
- Custom products
- Special order products
- Loose samples and/or sample cards
- Factory Outlet products
- Discontinued, Limited Stock, and Clearance products
- Expired setting materials or cleaning products
- Products marked “Final Sale”
- Product that has been altered, cut, fabricated and/or installed
Return Merchandise Process
All merchandise returns for purchases made online at www.intmarble.com.contact Customer Service within 14 days of purchase date with the following information:
- Order number
- Your name and billing address
- Items you would like to return
- Quantity being returned
- Reason for return
If the above information is not emailed to Customer Service within 14 days of purchase date, the return will not be accepted.
Return is only valid for 30 days after delivery. Merchandise must be received at International Marbles’ designated facility within 30 days’ issuance. Refunds will not be issued for any merchandise received after the 30 is no longer valid. Refunds will not be issued for any merchandise.
Return shipping costs are the customer's responsibility. Customer may select shipper of choice and is responsible for filing any claims with shipper in the event the merchandise is damaged in transit to International Marble. Please ensure the merchandise is properly insured. International Marble is not responsible for returns never received or for returns damaged in transit. Upon receipt and inspection of returned merchandise, if merchandise is discovered to be damaged, a refund may not be issued. A 30% restocking fee will be applied to all returned orders and deducted from the customer’s total refund.
A 30% restocking fee will be applied to all returned orders and deducted from the customer’s total refund. All valid merchandise returns will be processed upon receipt. For transactions originally paid for by credit or debit card, refunds will be issued to the original form of payment within 14 business days once your return has been processed. For transactions originally paid for by an e-check, a mail refund check will be issued within 14 days once your return has been processed. The refund check will be mailed to the shipping address on file for the original order, unless otherwise requested.
Upon issuance of any refund, you will receive a Refund Issued confirmation email.
Cancellations and Changes
Loose samples and/or sample card orders cannot be cancelled or changed. If you wish to cancel or change any other order, please contact Customer Service immediately with the order number. Cancellations or changes may be made without penalty or charge if the order has not shipped. Once shipped, changes cannot be made and all cancellations are subject to a 30% restocking fee. All applicable delivery and return shipping costs will be deducted from the total refund. Any and all shipping and handling costs are non-refundable.
Please do not refuse shipments. Refused shipments will incur a 30% restocking fee and return shipping costs incurred will be the responsibility of the customer and will be deducted from the customer’s refund.
We do not offer merchandise exchanges at this time. You may return product within 30 days of purchase and place a new order.
If any merchandise is received damaged, defective, short, or if the wrong product(s) is received, please contact Customer Service immediately, but no later than 2-3 days after receipt of order and before merchandise is installed or altered in any way.
If you receive merchandise with any of the above issues, please contact Customer Service immediately, and no later than 2-3 days, with the following information:
- Order Number
- Type of Issue (e.g. breakage, defect, short, wrong product)
- Item with the issue
- Quantity at issue
- Pictures clearly showing the issue
- Confirmation that the product has not been cut or installed
International Marble is not responsible for product defect or damage, property damage, lost labor costs, repair costs, or loss of use due to faulty fabrication, cutting and/or installation, including improper handling and care of product. Once installed, merchandise cannot be returned for any reason.